StromTrooper banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
G'day MotoPete

Search hint: in Google type "in:stromtrooper apc rally" without the "" marks. You can substitute other websites/forums and search terms.

Anyhoo, clickity HERE for my thread about Scott Dyer who did the inaugural APC Rally two years ago, on a VStrom. Has a lot of info about the mods he did and his experience during the rally.

Couple other comments on this thread.

All the best with your prep. Keep us posted ay.

Cheers,

·
Registered
209 Posts
If I've got the time off I'm giving serious consideration to entering the 2014 APC Rally.

(I should know by October whether or not I do)

Has anyone here done it before?

...on a Wee?

APC Rally

http://rally.australianpropertycent...uploads/14-Day-Rally-Pre-Event-Guide-2014.pdf
OR....

you could put the hard earned coin (approx $1200) toward petrol and accomadation for your own planned loop around Oz.

Plenty of info, routes and guides for whatever your personal tastes...

.:thumbup:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OR....

you could put the hard earned coin (approx $1200) toward petrol and accomadation for your own planned loop around Oz.

Plenty of info, routes and guides for whatever your personal tastes...

.:thumbup:
Done that one already! Twice now!

For me this is about tackling those off the beaten track little back roads that only the locals know about. According to the APC website that's exactly what they offer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.