StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody out there tried the center stand made by Heed in Poland? It looks solid and is $34.00 less than the cheapest SW Mototech I found. Any others out there I don't know about ? I'm guessing the stand that fits the 2011 DL 650 won't work on my 2013 being as they are a lot less expensive.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
I like my Cosmo Moto center stand. Price was right at €132 shipped to the US.

Easy install and it sees a lot of use as I ride nearly every day. Had it about a year and it's been great so far with one minor exception: one of the original springs broke at some point, no idea how or why. Cosmo promptly shipped a freebie spring set replacement.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Has anybody out there tried the center stand made by Heed in Poland? It looks solid and is $34.00 less than the cheapest SW Mototech I found. Any others out there I don't know about ? I'm guessing the stand that fits the 2011 DL 650 won't work on my 2013 being as they are a lot less expensive.
I have Happy-Trails. Seem adequate for the price. Ez install and good customer service.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Has the quality of the Happy Trails stand changed at all? I thought people were having some issues in the past with breakage. It may be another brand I am thinking of.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts

Spend the money and get a SW Motech. It's good quality and installs easily. Never seen a complaint about one.

$34 over the lifetime of the bike isn't worth considering.

Reactions: chicago
1 - 9 of 9 Posts