StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took my wife out for the first time on the back of the new wee and its all good because if anyone is going to complain it would be her . you know the type everything has to be perfect .. but she said its great no wind hitting her . no vibrations . low rear footrest that are good for knee angle . comfortable seat & a soft ride .. now this might be a problem for getting out on my own ? .. o-h hell you cannot win can you ..:yesnod:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Nice. I took out a girlfriend and had similar results. She liked the seat better than on the old model. She did not use the grab bars but is not the type. I also didn't have the Givi top case mounted so there was no back rest.

The one thing she complained a bit about was that I was leaning the bike too quickly. :) Damn, I'm still applying the same force required to lean the old Wee to the new Glee. It reacts much more agilely.

·
Registered
25 Posts
My wife loves riding pillion on my L2. She told me it is by far the most comfortable of the motor cycles I have owned. She believes it is because of the width of the seat and comfortable handles.

I just picked up a top box with pad to use as a backrest for her, although she hasn't been on the bike since I installed.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

1 - 3 of 3 Posts