StromTrooper banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an email from the dealer in Smithfield, NC today. They say they got some 2012 models in today and have one of them on the showroom floor already. I'll probably go take a look at it this weekend. The email said they got some of the base models in. I asked if they are sure whether or not the base model is available only in orange or not and have not gotten a reply back yet. I picked up a Suzuki DRZ400S a few weeks ago and it's been keeping me occupied enough that it's made me not so cabin-feverish for a new Wee. Who knows what will happen if I see a new Wee in person this weekend at the dealer this weekend, though...? *cue ominous music* :green_lol:

·
Registered
308 Posts
I've got a DRZ400E and a 2012 DL650, a good combination. I've got dirt and motard wheels for the DRZ, so it's like having 3 bikes :)

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool! I hate you. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Cool! I hate you. :mrgreen:
HA! I can relate.

I have a Wee and a WR250R. Love the WR but dirt around here has become hard to come by. Seems like every patch of green has now been developed. The WR is a fantastic bike! Great power for a 250. Great suspension. But now I have to spend longer stretches on the road to get to the dirt and then make the long trip back which his hard on knobby tires. Been thinking of getting a 400SM. I really really like the SXV450 and 550's but don't like the price or maintenance. But that can be a whole differant thread. :green_lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts