Welfare Funder
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
536 Posts
Careful!

He's a premium member.

This will have to be handled with kid-gloves.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
... yes, it has been covered more than the moon landings... And for the millionth time... smaller gas tank is irrelevant since it gets 10% better fuel consumption over the prior Wee...

·
Welfare Funder
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry.....

I hadn't seen much on it and my quick search of the site didn't turn up these links. :headbang:

·
$Whatever$
1,599 Posts
Go to youtube and type in 2012 Vstrom............. It's all there.........

·
Registered
536 Posts
I hadn't seen much on it and my quick search of the site didn't turn up these links. :headbang:
It's all in jest, just giving you a hard time as there has been a pant-load posted on at least 2 different threads about the new bike. :biggrinjester:

The search engine leaves much to be desired doesn't it?

Peace.

·
Registered
875 Posts
I would suggest the main 2012 thread be made a sticky. It's the most important thing to happen on this forum in several years, seems like we would want to make it easy to find. And it would avoid threads like this.

·
Welfare Funder
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's all in jest, just giving you a hard time as there has been a pant-load posted on at least 2 different threads about the new bike. :biggrinjester:

The search engine leaves much to be desired doesn't it?

Peace.
Yep. :headbang:

·
Registered
13 Posts
+1 to eye.surgeon

I've been trying to keep tabs on the 2012 happenings and it's been difficult as the threads are all over the place. :confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts