StromTrooper banner
81 - 100 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 · (Edited)
I just updated my CraigsList ad to include the thief's real name. Hopefully that will help track him to ground!!!

·
Registered
760 Posts
I wonder who this guy is working for...and who that guy's working for. It would be nice if they busted the whole ring.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
126 Posts
Good news Big Boy, May not get the bike but there is satisfaction knowing he will get caught. problem with this ares-hole is the damage he will do before he does.

Honestly thought it would be to much hassle for the cops.

I posted a link to your thread over on XS650.com. Just updated it with your last post and the AH's pic......

·
Registered
165 Posts
PROGRESS - I just received this email from Detective Kell.
He currently has three outstanding warrants for similar charges. He is floating between North and South Carolina.

Since the 'dick wad' has done this type of things before and has 3 other outstanding warrants, I'm not holding out too much hope to get the V back.
Clearly not the first rodeo for this little angel.
Honestly thought it would be to much hassle for the cops.
It probably is hassle given they did not act much on the other 3 outstanding warrants.
Still maybe now they will move and finally find him.

Sorry @Big Boy don't think you're getting your bike back. But special seat on his trials is somewhat of a consolation.

·
Registered
2020 1290 Adventure S
352 Posts
I think that his Mommy just did not give him enough hugs when he was little. I would look for the and find him just give him a hug tell him how special he is. He is misunderstood and needs a little more love.
F it, if I did find him I hope it would it be in the woods with a ball bat.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Not my topic, but from what others wrote before he'll get enough hugs and overall love once he lands where he should be. It's certainly lovely and peaceful environment with lots of nurturing.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Not my topic, but from what others wrote before he'll get enough hugs and overall love once he lands where he should be. It's certainly lovely and peaceful environment with lots of nurturing.
That's what I hope happens as well. It's commonly called BOHICA!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Gigi Queen is the link to him, it's one of his friends on FB (2) Gigi Queen | Facebook. Find her and she will give him up. Here's a link to get "Gigi Queen", this lady sent her $30.00 from Walmart it says in a post: (2) Christina Williams | Facebook must be relative of some kind. All these "known associates" can be used to find your target.

Christina Williams
So, if you got all this, why you need me to send you $30? Does this mean I'm gonna get my $30 back? Well, $34.50 cause I sent it from Walmart......

(2) Facebook

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Many Thanks Buddy!!!!! You Da Man!!! I've passed this info on to the detectives.
Gigi Queen is the link to him, it's one of his friends on FB (2) Gigi Queen | Facebook. Find her and she will give him up. Here's a link to get "Gigi Queen", this lady sent her $30.00 from Walmart it says in a post: (2) Christina Williams | Facebook must be relative of some kind. All these "known associates" can be used to find your target.

Christina Williams
So, if you got all this, why you need me to send you $30? Does this mean I'm gonna get my $30 back? Well, $34.50 cause I sent it from Walmart......

(2) Facebook
View attachment 289118

Reactions: America First

·
Administrator
18,476 Posts
Law enforcement doesn't care about his 2 dollar ass, costs a lot of money to investigate someone and seek them out.......either way I hope he gets found and thrown in jail for a bit.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
I have good feeling these morons are Meth addicts and dealers.
Both Lee and Queen look like they have the IQ of a steaming pile of Ca Ca!!! 💩

·
Premium Member
2016 DL650 bought used w/3600mi now 11000mi. 2004 Honda VTX1300 bought used w/1079mi now 90100mi.
255 Posts
Has this A-Hxxx been caught/arrested?

·
Registered
24 Posts
This thread is a wild ride from start to finish. I hope you get some justice for the bike. Interestingly enough, whoever sleuthed that Facebook page did amazing work - even his mom commented on some of the photos. I would imagine police wouldn't have a hard time tracking him down, but hey.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
This thread is a wild ride from start to finish. I hope you get some justice for the bike. Interestingly enough, whoever sleuthed that Facebook page did amazing work - even his mom commented on some of the photos. I would imagine police wouldn't have a hard time tracking him down, but hey.
That would be duncang011 and yes 'He's Da Man'!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Stupid People aren't hard to track. I may create a fake Facebook page and start to process of tracking the place they all "stay" know what I'm sayin!!??

81 - 100 of 110 Posts