StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody that's broken a few on the earlier design of this bike will appreciate this.

Bendable Buddy Turn Signals:

·
Registered
255 Posts
How dare you give me the finger :furious:

:biggrinjester:

But yes, the bendiness does come in handy as I found out when my gf kicked the crap out of the rear indicator while getting off the bike for the first time :var_6:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Are these led's? If not, when someone finds a good replacement led, please let us know where to get them. The instant on and off are a big safety factor and I will have them soon. Thanks, HB

·
Registered
113 Posts
Are these led's? If not, when someone finds a good replacement led, please let us know where to get them. The instant on and off are a big safety factor and I will have them soon. Thanks, HB
You can swap any of the standard incandescent 1156 bulb with a LED version, just remember that you'll probably need to get a resistor to splice in or a blinker relay and that the light won't be as bright as the incandescent counter-parts. Least I've yet to see a drop-in replacement brighter yet....

LED Brake Light, Turn Light and Tail Light Bulbs - Super Bright LEDs

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,104 Posts
Look for an SV650 LED flasher relay on E-Bay. It's the same as the Stroms and will plug right in in place of the stocker, including the side stand relay.

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Look for an SV650 LED flasher relay on E-Bay. It's the same as the Stroms and will plug right in in place of the stocker, including the side stand relay.
That's even beter, thanks, Pat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts