This bike has the performance to make the most of every mile with thrilling acceleration in every gear. The smooth engine, ergonomic riding position, and aerodynamic windshield deliver unrivaled comfort. Great bike for highway, twisties, and gravel. The V-Strom 650 ABS is a great all around bike for any rider. Excellent condition, garage kept and well maintained. Aftermarket center stand, skid plate, and bark busters. DL650 model comes with engine guards, pannier racks, and windshield. Interested in more on V-Stroms, check out www.stromtrooper.com

The Suzuki V-Twin is a solid powerplant with proven track record and is a great engine layout for an ADV machine keeping the chassis narrow so that if you want to pop off the bags and get a little adventurous on your choice of road (or lack thereof) you can make your way around a mountain pretty well on nothing but logging roads and long forgotten dirt tracks. This is a great all around bike that is an absolute bargain for the money. This bike needs nothing but a new owner to take it adventure touring this summer and hit up your favorite Back Country Discovery Route, skyline drive, blue ridge parkway, or even head out to the California coast!!!

I was not planning to sell my Wee-Strom as I was planning to ride it into my old age, but I have unexpectedly purchased a T7 and no longer have space for this amazing motorcycle. I will also be shortly posting a 2008 KTM EXC-R 530 Dual Sport with an Acerbis 6.3 gallon fuel tank.

Upgraded Features:
  • Cosmos Skid Plate Steel
  • Cosmos GPS Mobile Holder Bar (mount your stuff above the dashboard)
  • Barkbusters Storm Handguard
  • Center stand (very stable and takes up less space when parked in the garage)
  • Tool Storage - homemade 4 inch PVC pipe on opposite side of the exhaust. Very handy.
  • Headlights have been upgraded to LED
  • 2 cm handlebar riser

Standard Features:
  • Clean title
  • Windscreen
  • Engine Guard
  • Hard Suzuki saddlebags (2)
  • 2 ignition keys
  • Liquid-cooled, transverse 90-degree V-twin, 645cc
  • Electronic fuel injection
  • 6-speed transmission
  • Brakes: Dual front and single rear disc