2012 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom in excellent condition with a lot of good mods.

I bought the bike in 2014 and it currently has 45K miles. It has been taken care of and maintained meticulously, but this is no garage queen (as you might guess from the mileage). If you look closely, you will see the odd scratch and scuff that are the result of regular use. The last service (45K) was performed recently and included valve inspection and new spark plugs, coolant flush/replacement in addition to the oil and filter change. The chain/sprockets were replaced at 39K miles with a DID VX chain and stock size sprockets. Brakes were serviced at 38K, new pads all around in addition to cleaning the calipers/pistons and new fluid. It's currently shod with Shinko 705s that were mounted at 41K miles.

For those who are local to Oregon, I just renewed the registration, so you get a bike that's registered for the next two years.

Modifications include:
  • AdventureTech fork brace
  • Modified suspension: Cogent Dynamics DDC valves/oil in the forks; rebuilt (and now easily rebuildable) and modified DL1000 rear shock by Adventure Power Sports/Sasquatch Suspension (the shock is 5mm longer than DL650, so it raises the rear a little giving better ground clearance, in addition to the handling benefits)
  • EvoTech radiator guard
  • SW Motech crash guards
  • Touratech engine guard
  • Moose Racing sport windshield (shorter than stock, stock windshield inluded)
  • ProTaper SE ATV Mid bars with a 2" riser (I have owned several V-Stroms, I really don't like the sweep on the stock bars. This is much more natural and comfortable)
  • KTM handguards
  • Aprilia mirrors
  • AdventureTech GPS mount
  • Garmin Nuvi GPS (wired, car mount included, traffic and life time maps)
  • Vista Cruise throttle lock
  • AdventureTech foot peg lowering blocks (adds about an extra inch of legroom)
  • Happy Trail center stand
  • Dan Vesel soft bag support on left side
  • Custom made wide rear rack with Givi monokey plate (like new stock rack included)
  • Maybe something else I'm forgetting... :unsure:

I am asking $4,900 for the bike with everything that's on it. Don't be afraid of the mileage, it's a V-Strom, at 45K it's barely broken in...

The bike is in Hillsboro, OR.

Gustavo