StromTrooper banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Where is the best place to order a set that has product on the shelf? Planning a trip at the end of the month to the Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground in Silva, NC.
Would like to add the hand guards before we take off.

Thanks in advance....

Fox orange just "pops" in the sun...

·
Registered
114 Posts
I picked mine up from Motogrid.com. I believe Twistedthrottle.com also has em.

That said, I'm really curious about your windscreen - what kind is it, how well does it work, and where'd you get it?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I picked mine up from Motogrid.com. I believe Twistedthrottle.com also has em.

That said, I'm really curious about your windscreen - what kind is it, how well does it work, and where'd you get it?

Thanks Rebel,

See my posts under Farkling the Wee.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Barkbuster Storms..

I purchased the Barkbuster Stroms from Twisted Throttle. They work out great. I don't plan on going "off road" with this bike but I think that the few extra dollars is worth the peace of mind.
They are very strong and the black plastic guards are nice and large for great wind/rain protection.

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
The Barkbusters protect your controls, the factory guards do not. You get what you pay for.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I bought the factory guards. They offer wind protection, not much else. If I were to do it again I'd get the barkbusters from Twiste dThrottle and add the throttle lock at the same time.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I ordered OEM Suzuki factory hand guards from motogrid. My center stand should arrive sometime in the next day or so.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts