StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So..... I'm new to the forums here and also new to the V Strom. I ended up with a 2012 DL1000 that is missing some crucial parts to make it run. First off I need a set of throttle bodies. I've had zero luck searching google. Not only that, I also need whatever there is for a computer or CDI. The coils and wires are there but that is it. Can somebody tell me what else I might be needing. It does still have the starter, but one of the harnesses is cut and missing. I have nothing to compare it to so I'm sorta lost. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
756 Posts
WildDoktor is in the process of rebuilding his Strom and recently acquired a donor engine. He may have the parts you need and be willing to sell some. Send him a Personal Message (Conversation).

Good Luck!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks D.T. , I've been checking there but no luck. Lots of 650 stuff. Not sure if I have to use 2012 throttle bodies or if they can interchange between certain years.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Go to a OEM parts website and check the part numbers for the TB for different years. That will tell you which ones are compatible with your engine.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I assume the zero budget is the only option? If not, buy a new set from RM ATV.

TagPart #DescriptionMSRPOur PriceStock StatusQtyAdd?
113405-06G41THROTTLE BODY$1,197.00$1,005.48

1 - 7 of 7 Posts