StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,049 Posts
No. The Glee pan is different from all other models.

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
Does Suzuki sell just the seat pan as a blank? If so, how could I get this part number?
It's a subassembly, sold as a single unit. The good news is that a replacement seat is not that expensive, under $200USD.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Love the Russel, didnt love the price, however no one has ever been disappointed that I know with this seat and spending less on something that I dont know will work may in the end cost more. Design called a half moon I think, also got the passanger option and a rain cover. At these prices I dont want any sun damage after a few years.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Old thread, I know, but the photo above had me thinking I'm not using the center stand as wise as I could be. I've been dismounting with the side stand and then putting the center stand up/down, versus the photo makes it look like you can do it all from the saddle.

Got here by way of the 2007 stock seat currently for sale, after searching vstrom seat 2012. Thanks for the info, GW.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Nice seat, OrangeDude. I hope to get one just like it soon. Was lucky enough to get in on the group buy over at the Vulcan Bagger forums. They will start taking our orders next monday but are limiting the number of orders well below the number on the group buy list. I'm still crossing my fingers that my order will be accepted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts