StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there

I was hoping some one could tell me the price of the factory crash bar option in the US? The australian dollar is very strong against the US dollar atm.

Regards

Mark

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,104 Posts
Suzuki USA says $264.95
Twisted Throttle has the SW-Motech for @219.99
Be aware crash bars for earlier years will fit in most cases. The frame mounts are the same.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I know you specifically asked for the price from the US, but here in the UK you can get the official suzuki crash bars from an official dealer for £140 (~$220 US), if you were willing to import from the UK.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
I think the crash bars from whitehorse gear are for 2011 models or earlier, not for the 2012. Ive noticed all accessories for the 2012 seem to have taken quite a large jump in price from last year.
Givi bars from my 06 bolted right onto my 2012. Well, after a bit of heat and force was applied to straighten them, and some paint.

Crash bars COULD be a big more snug on the 2012 - but I don't see the point - you want the bars to take the impact.

Pete

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just recieved my order for crash bars, hand guards, and tank protector from my dealer, but when I got home I realized they were all for the 2011 and later models. Apparently the clerk doesent have the newest version of Suzukis catalog so she just ordered what she saw. She knew I just bought the 2012 bike but apparently didnt bother to get the newest accessorys as shown on Suzukis website:headbang: This has to happen with many different new models every year, only explanation is lously customer service. :thumbdown:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts