StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I recieved this email and thought I should share it around, always a great weekend !!

Just a small reminder that in 2012 the HU Travellers Meeting will again be in Dayboro, Queensland. It will be during the Queens Birthday weekend of 8-10 June 2012 and I am hopeful to see many of your there. I've attached our standard flyer for your perusal but can provide more information, pictures from this years event etc if you wish. I would imagine that some members would have some great stories to share.

For more information, try the Horizons Unlimited website, specifically:

Horizons Unlimited Motorcycle Travellers' Website, Australia Travellers Meeting 2012

There's also a nice thread on the HUBB:

HU Travellers Meetings - Australia - The HUBB

·
Registered
608 Posts
Have pencilled it into my calendar. Had a great time there last year.

Mustang has got a thread HERE - I've posted some pics from ARR magazine of last years event. EDIT: Had to remove that link.

Another Mustang thread HERE with a good report of last year and some great pics contributed by many members.

Dammit, my inner anal-retentive has just suggested that I start a list, so here goes. Who else is coming?

The LIST
Chef
SuzyVStrom

This list will migrate to the last page and be updated as we go.

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
i am p-off with myself for missing last year, so i will make a big effort to get there. our first baby is expected over easter - if all things go well, i will get a weekend to myself, so i might see u all there.

·
Registered
211 Posts

Mustang has got a thread HERE - I've posted some pics from ARR magazine of last years event.

Another Mustang thread HERE with a good report of last year and some great pics contributed by many members.

Dammit, my inner anal-retentive has just suggested that I start a list, so here goes. Who else is coming?

The LIST
Chef
SuzyVStrom

Hi all, yep were in, to good a weekend to pass up, great company and interesting stories.
This year maybe they can arrange a little less wind, oooh it was chilly last year!

·
Registered
868 Posts
HU meeting 2012

Mustang has got a thread HERE - I've posted some pics from ARR magazine of last years event.

Cheers

The LIST
Chef
SuzyVStrom

Ok all going well and the bike is out of the shop at that time, it is my RDO on the friday so at this stage I am in. I may leave from work thursday afternoon and travel up, it will be a wee bit cold that time of year.

Cheers

·
Registered
808 Posts
I plan to go..

I just went back and saw the original thread you put the link to above Steve....it was an amazing 4 days for me, so I want to do it all again. Jeez it was cold, I remember that wind, but very unlikely to get another dose of that.

It is a way bit off, but I have it in my diary.

Trevor

1 - 9 of 9 Posts