StromTrooper banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to pass on my enthusiasm for what I think is a terrific bit of gear - a huge improvement for my Snowfox (DL650A).

It is the Extenda Fenda. (I am sorry if this has been discussed previously - couldn't see much in my search).

For $29 + post this little item keeps heaps of road mud/grunk off the engine, radiator etc. Only a few kilometres after fitting I could see the stuff caught by the Fenda Extenda that would have been stuck on my engine.

Easy to fit. I pop riveted mine with Alum rivets. I put a washer on the rivet before squeezing the rivet in. Solid as a rock!!

Highly recommended.:thumbup:

Cheers J

·
Registered
635 Posts
I have one on my BWM and plan to add one to the Wee.

An inexpensive piece of plastic that can prevent a bunch of crap blowing up onto your bike. Simple and effective.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just installed mine using 3M Extreme 2 sided tape and black silicone. Based on others experience, should work well.:thumbup:

John

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
Just installed mine using 3M Extreme 2 sided tape and black silicone. Based on others experience, should work well.:thumbup:
Works for me.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Fenda

Installed mine using ABS cement from the hardware store. No ribets or tape. Real clean.:thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts