StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a couple of guys on the Kawasaki Versys forum that swear that they have seen the new 2012 DL650 in local dealerships (one guy is in PA)... Maybe (being Versys ownere) they are confused between model years, but I give them the benifit of the doubt that they know the difference... I was wondering if anyone here actually seen the new DL650 in north American showrooms yet?

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
I was told November by my local dealer.

So maybe they are right.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
There are a couple of guys on the Kawasaki Versys forum that swear that they have seen the new 2012 DL650 in local dealerships (one guy is in PA)... Maybe (being Versys ownere) they are confused between model years, but I give them the benifit of the doubt that they know the difference... I was wondering if anyone here actually seen the new DL650 in north American showrooms yet?
..Are you going to sell your 2011 and upgrade to 2012? ... :confused:

·
Registered
49 Posts
One of my local dealers told me they were expecting it by the middle of November. I'm hoping to see it on the weekend of the 19th if that's true.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
..Are you going to sell your 2011 and upgrade to 2012? ... :confused:
Not right now, but eventually for sure... Just wondering how the Versys guys found some 2012's before we did...:confused: Now I know they are full of it....:mrgreen:

·
Registered
516 Posts
I also will be selling my 2011 for a newer one. About 75,000 miles from now.:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
My 2007 just kicked over to 60,000 on my way down to Tampa.

I'll be replacing the rear tire this week, ask me again when I get to the wear bars on that tire.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Not right now, but eventually for sure... Just wondering how the Versys guys found some 2012's before we did...:confused: Now I know they are full of it....:mrgreen:
You were "one of them" not so far ago .. :green_lol:

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Kawasaki owners?
Strom envy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts