StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I've searched and searched on the internet, YouTube, this forum and others, and haven't been able to find the answer to my dilemma. I also have the Suzuki full shop manual for this bike.

I'm taking off the front wheel of my 2012 DL650, to drop it off for a new tire installation. (Bridgestone stock front looking sketchy at about 13,000 miles now). I've done many front wheel removals on other bikes, and I've also had the rear wheel of the Glee off already as well, for a new tire.

It's the ABS sensor- for the rear wheel removal, the shop manual requires that a simple connector be pulled apart, for the ABS sensor. Easy-peasy, no problem. For the FRONT wheel, the manual says: "Remove ABS sensor, see page xx for details." OK, so there it says, "Remove airbox, see page xx for details." Alright, well that page says, "Remove fuel tank, see page xx for details." What the bloody hell, do I REALLY have to take off the FUEL TANK, just to take off the front wheel??? :headbang: Somebody please point to a shortcut! :fineprint:

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts