StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've gotten almost everything disconnected so that I can lift the fuel tank off. However, I still can't get the fuel hose off. It has a different kind of fitting from the Wee. I can't make heads nor tails of it, how to remove it and the service manual is absolutely no help.

Also, besides servicing the air filter, is there anything else I should quickly do once I have the fuel tank off? Change the coolant maybe?

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,049 Posts
My Glee worked exactly the same way the Wee did. The plastic insert was blue instead of gray but it's still a matter of squeezing the ears on the colored plastic piece together to unlock the connector and leaving the colored plastic on the spigot while pulling the black plastic part away.

·
Registered
22 Posts
So I've gotten almost everything disconnected so that I can lift the fuel tank off. However, I still can't get the fuel hose off. It has a different kind of fitting from the Wee. I can't make heads nor tails of it, how to remove it and the service manual is absolutely no help.

Also, besides servicing the air filter, is there anything else I should quickly do once I have the fuel tank off? Change the coolant maybe?

How many miles? Check/replace the plugs?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts