StromTrooper banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a set of Andreani fork cartridges and a Nitron R2 rear shock with remote preload adjuster for sale. Less than 1000 Kms on these components. Had these installed in a 2012 DL1000 in January 2019. Reason for selling - have sold 2012 DL1000. Upgraded the suspension because I expected to have the Vee for a while, but things change.

Riding profile:

230 lbs rider
80% solo riding

Andreani fork cartridges 105/216 - preload/compression/rebound adjustments - direct replacement
Nitron ADV NTR2+HPA R2 rear shock with piggyback reservoir and remote preload adjuster - rebound and compression adjustments

Paid $3000.00 CDN for components. Asking 1500.00 CDN for both. Save the tax. Buyer pays shipping in CDN funds.

·
Registered
2006 DL1000
614 Posts
How hard is it to get heavier/lighter springs for all this stuff? Would it be possible/worth it to ship to USA?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Regarding the heavier lighter springs for the Andreani fork cartridges, don't know. Apparently the Andreani fork springs are in n/mm. If this is correct, the ones I have are 8.8 n/mm that translates into 0.9 kg/mm in line with other information I have found.

The Nitron shock comes from the UK and I would suspect that a distributor in the US would have to go back to the UK for a different shock spring.

Cost to ship is dependent on where you live. I will have to box up the fork cartridges and rear shock. Can go to post office and request a quote on shipping.

Let me know.

·
Registered
2006 DL1000
614 Posts
Regarding the heavier lighter springs for the Andreani fork cartridges, don't know. Apparently the Andreani fork springs are in n/mm. If this is correct, the ones I have are 8.8 n/mm that translates into 0.9 kg/mm in line with other information I have found.

The Nitron shock comes from the UK and I would suspect that a distributor in the US would have to go back to the UK for a different shock spring.

Cost to ship is dependent on where you live. I will have to box up the fork cartridges and rear shock. Can go to post office and request a quote on shipping.

Let me know.
PM sent

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pics of cartridges and rear shock.
Andreani Fork Cap - Rebound.JPG Andreani Fork Cartridge.JPG Nitron R2 Rear Shock.JPG

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fork cartridges and rear shock sold.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts