StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, im new here. Thinking of buying the 650 and getting rid of the KLR. Whats the best dealer price you guys have seen? I went to my local dealer today and sat on the 650 and I like the ergos. I swear he told me the 650 is $5999 but after seeing the Suzuki website MSRP I think I must have heard him wrong. What are you guys seeing at the dealers for a new 2012 650? Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Guys, im new here. Thinking of buying the 650 and getting rid of the KLR. Whats the best dealer price you guys have seen? I went to my local dealer today and sat on the 650 and I like the ergos. I swear he told me the 650 is $5999 but after seeing the Suzuki website MSRP I think I must have heard him wrong. What are you guys seeing at the dealers for a new 2012 650? Thanks
6 k no way

Can't even find one for sale in N-east Ohio

·
Registered
33 Posts
There are plenty for sale here in Tulsa. They have two on the showroom floor and one on order he said it will be there in two weeks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is good news...
Someone in UT wrote that as well.
I've been looking to purchase one here in N-E Ohio and there are none.

Maybe they are working their way east from the left coast.

Anyone else seeing inventory increasing?

Dmilan

·
Registered
24 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is good news...
Someone in UT wrote that as well.
I've been looking to purchase one here in N-E Ohio and there are none.

Maybe they are working their way east from the left coast.

Anyone else seeing inventory increasing?

Dmilan
I keep seeing some come & go here in Central Ohio in Westerville (Iron Pony). That's where I got mine, got an adventure model for well below the MSRP (actually it wasnt much more than the MSRP on the base model). About a week after I bought my adventure they had a new base model on the floor, about two weeks after that it was gone. So they seem to be getting more inventory often.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am almost positive he said $5999, but he must have been mistaken, maybe had a KLR price in his head or something. Is yours a 2012 650 base? Are you happy with it?
i'm loving every minute of it. i did buy the suzuki/motech boxes from a guy on here which made it so much more practical that i haven't driven my car in a couple months (even hauled a cake on it the other day). and it's saving almost enough in gas to make it's own payment.:thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts