StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Seems a bit high for a used, nearly 3-year old, bone stock bike. If you are really interested, you might toss out an offer for less than that and see what happens. Remember, a brand new '13 Glee isn't that much more at around $8200.00.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
if you really want/need a Vee, even a "good" price on a wee should not convince you to buy a wee. if your heart is set on a Vee, hold out for one. if not, you may find yourself regretting the wee purchase, selling it at a loss and buying a Vee. anyway.

consider yourself convinced.:thumbup:

·
Registered
436 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks everybody,, yunzs helped me out a lot. I am still holding out for a 1000 instead of a 650, and the Yamaha dealers lied to me on the give-a-way prices on the FJR1300 and the S10.
This is the perfect time of the year to buy a new bike.
This time of the year dealers get desperate to sell new inventory cause they know the riding season is winding down and winter is coming.

I am up in the air! my head is spinning on what bike I want, was even considering a new 2010 NEW Honda ST1300, but even one that old can't touch it for under $13K

but I left my heart with the Suzuki V Strom 1000 cause I did test ride and it was true love

(oh? whats a Yamaha S10? That's short for the Super Tenure)

I also own a 2008 Suzuki ATV, King Quad 750 that's been perfect and trouble free, starts in below 0 cold and its been abused and it keeps on running, I am most impressed with everything Suzuki makes than any other Japanese brand. ,,,,,,,,but,,, but the local Suzuki Dealers are very hard to deal with where they want full MSRP price plus a $600 prep fee where at the same time the local Yamaha dealers pull their pants down on prices... So you see my thing.. Looking for that bargain,, I will feel bad later if I paid too much for that bike, or finding out someone got that same bike for much less money.
Thanks again

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts