StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys ,
I am in Fort lauderdale and after I sale my 1150GS ADV I will be buying a Wee for my next RTW so if any of you are local we shall meet and if you do know about a good deal let me know as my bike should sale quick , Open to trade + cash??

Hendi:thumbup:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Hi Guys ,
I am in Fort lauderdale and after I sale my 1150GS ADV I will be buying a Wee for my next RTW so if any of you are local we shall meet and if you do know about a good deal let me know as my bike should sale quick , Open to trade + cash??

Hendi:thumbup:
I have my 06 DL 650 for sale. it is geared up for touring complete with bags and a fine Russell seat. You can look me up on the for sale site for complete details. or you can e mail me and I will send you pics of any part of it you like.

I want 3600.00 complete. It has 45, 500 miles on it. I ride it daily, even more on the weekends. It has newer tires and newer chain(2k)

happy trails,
Clem

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wee

Thanks for the reply guys , I just put the GS for sale today and it should not take too long to sale , I am looking for a lower mile bike ( maybe below 15000 miles )as my trip will take it far away or if you are interested in a trade plus cash we could talk...

Hendi
PS my email [email protected]

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bike for sale

I just got the bike this weekend , went to Charlotte NC and drove it back , what a fun ride , the seller was a very nice guy and even brough the bike to the hotel .2008 DL650 ABS :hurray:

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
I just got the bike this weekend , went to Charlotte NC and drove it back , what a fun ride , the seller was a very nice guy and even brough the bike to the hotel .2008 DL650 ABS :hurray:
Howdie,

Welcome to the Stromodome, how was the weather on your departure from Charlotte?

Enjoy the new ride.

Norm

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rider

the weather was great if you are an eskimo , I left it was 14 and drove straight to Florida , 11 hours , the bike responded well and I am really happy of the way it handle . I now have to get some farkle on it but I just put new tires and roade it for another 500 miles this weekend. I have family in town for 2 weeks so no bike ride but I can't wait to do many more miles with it.
PS I am looking for some jesse pannier for it

Hendi:hurray:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts