StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2010 Weestrom ABS color

Hi all,
I've been thinking of getting an ABS Weestrom used (yes, I know they're rare) but I'd be willing to consider new if the 10 colors are what I like (e.g., yellow, blue). Has anyone heard anything about the new colors? Google searches bring up nada and I couldn't find anything here either. Thanks.

Much to my chagrin I no sooner posted this than I ran across this pic

It's an interesting color. I'm not sure whether I like it or not. I think I'd have preferred a deeper red but that's all personal taste.

·
Registered
628 Posts
If that is the same orange as they used for the '09 units, it really looks nice. I would have selected it when I bought my Wee but they only offered ABS in the Silver/Black units in that year.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
Hi all,
I've been thinking of getting an ABS Weestrom used (yes, I know they're rare) but I'd be willing to consider new if the 10 colors are what I like (e.g., yellow, blue).
What country are you in? E. G., USA ABS colors were Oort Gray in 2007 and 2009 or Mat Black in 2008. 10 colors are available world wide but each country's color choices are limited.

·
Registered
26 Posts

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
More orange actually, almost like a candy apple paint.

Cheers

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
If you buy new and want ABS, the dealer (for a price, naturally) may be persuaded to swap colors with another bike on the showroom floor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts