StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The owner ( my friend ) is leaving the motorcycling sport for personal reasons, after 30 years of pleasure and asked me to post on our forum.

2009 V-Strom DL1000 purchased from Tonys Cycle, Kingston, Ontario, in April now with 14,000 km.

New listed price is $11,999 and the owner is looking for a reasonable and serious offer to enable a fairly prompt sale.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
The owner ( my friend ) is leaving the motorcycling sport for personal reasons, after 30 years of pleasure and asked me to post on our forum.

2009 V-Strom DL1000 purchased from Tonys Cycle, Kingston, Ontario, in April now with 14,000 km.

New listed price is $11,999 and the owner is looking for a reasonable and serious offer to enable a fairly prompt sale.
JMHO but it might help to post some pictures, a list of goodies on the bike, tire condition and a target asking price.

·
Registered
19 Posts
2009 V-Strom DL1000

$7500 - firm.

Purhased new from Tonys Cycle in April 2009. Owner is leaving the motorcycling sport for personal reasons, after 30 years.

Balance of 1-year warrantee (can be extended, if desired, before April 2010)
Suzuki Center Stand
Nelson-Rigg CL-850 bags
Madstad fully adjustable windshield bracket
Custom windscreen (practically eliminates wind noise, rain issues)
Original windscreen included
New Metzeler Tourance rear tire
K&N life-time air filter

Always stored indoors, has been used mainly for touring/camping trips. NO off-road useage.

You can see this bike at Tonys Cycle, Kingston

1 - 5 of 5 Posts