2005 DL650 for heavy rider, most tools, many parts included!

This machine is everything wonderful about Suzuki and I'm confident it will make it to 100k if you keep the oil changed. I think I'm the second owner. I've had it all apart except the engine rebuild and everything looked very nice. The swing arm is in great shape. Oil was changed about 300 miles ago. It's been on the road at least ten miles every month since I got it in 2019.

Note that it's sprung very heavy for a 650 VStrom, it's good for a total of 320-330lb of person(s) and all gear.

• Three bag Givi set - two side packs are removable, all three will accommodate a helmet.
  • Ohlins back shock, sprung for 330lb single rider in full gear, with a full back pack.
  • Soupy's DL650 raising links
  • Racetech 1195 kit in the front end with 1.2 kg/mm spring rate
  • Puig Engine guard with scuffage on the left side
  • Upgraded levers, still have the old ones, no problems with them.
  • I have a new set of BarkBusters which I've never put on, which will be included.

- LOTS OF THINGS YOU NEED COME WITH THE BIKE. Including the special Japanese screwdriver that isn't a Philips. :).
-- Wheel balancing stand
-- Torque wrench
-- Giant sockets specific to the bike (the ones for the swingarm are a treat)
-- New front tire (Continental)
-- Brake pads
-- Clutch cable
-- Various seals, bushings, stays, wires, etc.
-- Toolkit, Owner's Manual, Haynes and Clymer manuals
-- I may even have brake rotors to include.

Why is this happening?

We are moving and need to get rid of most of our things. It would be nice to take it with us but we don't know if we can make that happen so someone else should enjoy it.

Other facts:
  • Hand guards are scuffed and were removed, still have the old ones (I think). The barkbusters from above are nice and could replace these.
  • Laid it down at low speed in the gravel on the logging roads once. Some scuffs are noticeable on the bags and engine guard.
  • Front turn signals are skinny LED's from Oxford and look OK. I have the originals and will give them to you but the left one is broken.
  • I changed my own back tire and there are some scratches on the back rim.