StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at a 2004 DL 1000 with 1300 miles. it has new brakes and all fluids changed. Seller wants $4,200. I don't know if this is high mileage or how good of a price. It has the center stand, hand guards, and the mounts for side cases and top case, but no cases. It ran good when I test rode it. Any help would be great on price or reasons to buy or not to buy a 2004. Problems with this year or milage. Thanks in advance.

Jeff

G

·
If I'd found that deal when I was looking for mine, I'd have bought it. 1300 is ridiculously low mileage for an '04 - did you mean 13,000?

·
Registered
364 Posts
I'd buy it for that price. My 04 is coming up on 70k miles and it's still going strong.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I bought my 04 this year with 23,000. Fantastic bike. I am slowly farkeling it because I want to not because it needs anything (except maybe the PCIII to fix the fueling issue). Buy with confidence and enjoy.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I am looking at a 2004 DL 1000 with 1300 miles. it has new brakes and all fluids changed. Seller wants $4,200. I don't know if this is high mileage or how good of a price. It has the center stand, hand guards, and the mounts for side cases and top case, but no cases. It ran good when I test rode it. Any help would be great on price or reasons to buy or not to buy a 2004. Problems with this year or milage. Thanks in advance.

Jeff
i bought an 04 with 13,xxx miles in july of 2008 with cases, rear top box, extra windshield, bar ends, tank bra, etc etc for $5,000 you should offer something like $3,750 it sounds like your seller is trying to get four thousand for his bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts