StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Vendor
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:thumbup: Hi Everyone, I now have the 2004 - 2011 DL650 Akrapovic Slip On Exhausts in stock at $699.99

Your Choice of Carbon or Titanium with Carbon Tip,

Regular Price on them is $869.95 plus Taxes plus Shipping, This is a Stromtrooper Savings of $179.96 on the Akrapovic Exhaust,

Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

No PM Please, Email is fast and makes it much easier for me to help you out,

Here is a sound clip for you all to watch,

09 v-strom akrapovic exhaust - YouTube

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Vendor
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
2004 - 2012 DL650 Akrapovic Slip On Exhausts

:thumbup: Hi Everyone, I now have the 2004 - 2012 DL650 Akrapovic Slip On Exhausts in stock at $699.99

Regular Price on them is $869.95 plus Taxes plus Shipping,

This is a Stromtrooper Savings of $179.96 on the Akrapovic Exhaust,

Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

:thumbup: Hi Everyone, I now have the 2004 - 2012 DL650 Akrapovic Slip On Exhausts in stock at $699.99

Blair

·
Vendor
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

In Stock and Ready to Ship today,

Blair

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
sound clips

any links to sound clips for this muffler?

·
Vendor
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

:thumbup: Hi Everyone, I now have the 2004 - 2012 DL650 Akrapovic Slip On Exhausts in stock and ready to ship at $699.99

Here is a sound bite on the Akrapovic on our bikes,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
2004 2012 DL650 Akrapovic Slip On Exhausts with Map for Power Commander

:thumbup: Hi Everyone, I now have the 2004 - 2012 DL650 Akrapovic Slip On Exhausts in stock and ready to ship at $699.99

I had the opportunity today to complete a Map for Power Commander and our DL650 Bikes that I will be providing with the Akrapovic Exhausts as an Added Service to my fellow Stromtroopers,

I also have the PC III USB and PC -V for our bikes in stock and ready to ship as well,

No PM Please, Email is fast and makes it much easier for me to help you out quickly,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
2004 -2012 DL650 Akrapovic Slip On Exhausts from SV Racing Parts

I had the opportunity today to complete a Map for Power Commander and our DL650 Bikes that I will be providing with the Akrapovic Exhausts as an Added Service to my fellow Stromtroopers,

I also have the PC III USB and PC -V for our bikes in stock and ready to ship as well,

No PM Please, Email is fast and makes it much easier for me to help you out quickly,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

I match all legitimate Dealer Prices to Stromtroopers everywhere and I Ship Internationally every day,

Here is the Bonus to my Fellow Stromtroopers. I had the opportunity to complete a Map for Power Commander and our DL650 Bikes that I will be providing with the Akrapovic Exhausts as an Added Service to my fellow Stromtroopers,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

:thumbup: Hi Everyone, I now have the DL650 Akrapovic Slip On Exhausts in stock and ready to ship at $699.99

I match all legitimate Dealer Prices to Stromtroopers everywhere and I Ship Internationally every day,

Here is the Bonus to my Fellow Stromtroopers. I had the opportunity to complete a Map for Power Commander and our DL650 Bikes that I will be providing with the Akrapovic Exhausts as an Added Service to my fellow Stromtroopers,

Here is a sound clip of the Akrapovic on our bikes,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

Blair

·
Vendor
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

I just brought in 10 of them for my fellow Stromtroopers to protect the price for us, Once these are sold and shipped, the prices will be up as Akrapovic is raising the dealer costs,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
SV Racing Parts, 2004 - 2012 DL650 Akrapovic Slip On Exhausts

:thumbup: Hi Everyone, I now have the 2004 - 2012 DL650 Akrapovic Slip On Exhausts here in stock, in Both Carbn and in Titanium; Ready to ship at $699.99 for as long as this inventory lasts.

Then the prices go up 10% to match the increase in the Cost from Akrapovic.

I just brought in 10 of them for my fellow Stromtroopers to protect the price for us, Once these are sold and shipped, the prices will be up as Akrapovic is raising the dealer costs,

Here is the Bonus to my Fellow Stromtroopers. I had the opportunity to complete a Map for Power Commander for use on our DL650 Bikes that I will be providing with the Akrapovic Exhausts as an Added Service to my fellow Stromtroopers,

I also have the PC III USB and PC -V Power Commanders for our bikes in stock and ready to ship as well,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

:thumbup: Hi Everyone, I now have the 2004 - 2012 DL650 Akrapovic Slip On Exhausts here in stock, in Both Carbn and in Titanium;

Ready to ship at $699.99 for as long as this inventory lasts.

Here is the Bonus to my Fellow Stromtroopers. I had the opportunity to complete a Custom Map for Power Commander for use on our DL650 Bikes that I will be providing with the Akrapovic Exhausts as an Added Service to my fellow Stromtroopers, This will save you a couple of hundred dollars in Dyno Tuning Time,

I also have the PC III USB and PC -V Power Commanders for our bikes in stock and ready to ship as well,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

:thumbup: Hi Everyone, I now have the 2004 - 2012 DL650 Akrapovic Slip On Exhausts here in stock, in Both Carbon and in Titanium;

Here is the Bonus to my Fellow Stromtroopers. I had the opportunity to complete a Custom Map for Power Commander for use on our DL650 Bikes that I will be providing with the Akrapovic Exhausts as an Added Service to my fellow Stromtroopers, This will save you a couple of hundred dollars in Dyno Tuning Time,

**Edit note, I just located this chart from Akrapovic on the bolt on improvement of the Pipe on our stock bikes,

I can tell you that with the Power Commander and my map for it to get you going it will get you pleasant bump up from this as well,

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

:thumbup: Hi Everyone, I now have the 2004 - 2012 DL650 Akrapovic Slip On Exhausts here in stock, in Both Carbon and in Titanium;

**Edit note, I just located this chart from Akrapovic on the bolt on improvement of the Pipe on our stock bikes,

I can tell you that with the Power Commander and my map for it to get you going it will get you pleasant bump up from this as well,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
DL650 All Models, 2004 - 2012 DL650 Akrapovic Slip On Exhausts

These Exhausts Bolt Right on and all you to Mount Center Stands, and Mount Skid Plates, This is the best of the Best for our bikes, Pipe is tucked in nicely so no issues at all with Racks and Hard bags Mounted, Better Clearance than our stock pipes on the racks. Less Heat Generated at the Canister than the stock pipes as well,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)

These Exhausts Bolt Right on and all you to Mount Center Stands, and Mount Skid Plates, This is the best of the Best for our bikes, Pipe is tucked in nicely so no issues at all with Racks and Hard bags Mounted, Better Clearance than our stock pipes on the racks. Less Heat Generated at the Canister than the stock pipes as well,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)

Blair

1 - 20 of 66 Posts