StromTrooper banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used these guys to flash their ECU? I’ve been in contact with them and they do not have any custom fuel or ignition mapping but say they can get rid of the off throttle/on throttle jerkiness. The cost seems very reasonable, it’s less than a full custom flash and if it smoothes out the throttle I’d be very happy. They have a great reputation here in the North West.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I have spoken to Nels in person several times regarding my Vee gen 1. Always seemed to be a straight up guy. I did not use his shop at that time. After all these years, he's a guy that knows a lot about fueling, what can be done and tools available.

·
Registered
2015 V-Strom 1000 ADV, 2017 DRZ 400 SM
759 Posts
I did it...

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did it...

Funny, I did a search but nothing came up. After I posted, your thread showed up on my list of recommended threads.

·
Registered
2015 V-Strom 1000 ADV, 2017 DRZ 400 SM
759 Posts
Funny, I did a search but nothing came up. After I posted, your thread showed up on my list of recommended threads.
Searches on any forum site are notoriously ineffective. Do a Google search for your subject with the forum name in the search...it will usually work better for you...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts