StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Off Wee-ing in the woods
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw some one in a nissan with 2 stroms behind them on a trailer sitting in traffic on NB I-5 near Everett yesterday afternoon. Anyone?

·
Clever Title
515 Posts
OK, somebody has to fess up. Who had their Stroms on a trailer??

I'm really hoping it was a dealership doing a transport.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
There are going to be two Stroms on a trailer going across South Dakota tomorrow. After about 20 miserable trips riding across SD, we are trailering the Stroms to the Black Hills this year. We have been in hail, sleet, rain, and the wind never stops blowing. So, this year we thought we would get rid of the least appealing part of our vacation and haul the bikes. Once we get to the Hills, we will have 5 days of great riding, then a nice ride home in the Rav4. I'm sure the wind will still be blowing on the way home. We still can look forward to donuts at Wall Drug, and 5 cent coffee at Al's Oasis.

Tom

·
Premium Member
4,422 Posts
We still can look forward to donuts at Wall Drug, and 5 cent coffee at Al's Oasis.
Tom
Hey, I know Al's Oasis. Haven't been there in a few years. Stopped many times over the years on trips back and forth between Wyoming and Wisconsin. There and Casey's Cafe ("as featured in Readers Digest") up on the side of the bluff.

The wind always blows in Wyoming and South Dakota, I think it's a law. :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts