StromTrooper banner

2 New Farkles on my Wee.

836 4
Folks,

I made 2 new additions to my Wee Strom, a Sargent seat, and a GiPro gear indicator. I went for a 150 mile ride today and what a difference the Sargent seat made. A reduction of at leatst 90% reduction in discomfort over the stock seat. The most I tolerate on the old seat was about 1.5hrs before I had to stop. I went 3.5 today and felt a little discomfort.
The GiPro was great because I could downshift and know what gear I was in, making it easier for me to gauge my turns if they were especially tight. I also found it useful for being in the right gear for the freeway traffic in LA. Any my .02
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GiPro

Nightstrom,

It is very simple, just remove the panel on the right side (the black one) next to the gas tank. Look for a plug with a black rubber piece inserted in to it. Took me about 10 minutes. graciepapa2000:thumbup:

· Evolving Curmudgeon
1,122 Posts
The most I tolerate on the old seat was about 1.5hrs before I had to stop. I went 3.5 today and felt a little discomfort.
Your ass can still get sore even on a great seat in high heat and humidity. I can always ride further in cooler/drier weather. Maybe it would help to invest in some quality, moisture-wicking shorts to quell the monkey-butt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.