Strom Trooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2 motorcycle deaths in Central Oregon

Folks, please be safe out there. 2 days in a row, motorcycle deaths were reported in The Bulletin. :fineprint: Both accidents were in remote areas were I usually feel safe. The first accident was on 31, 9-10 miles south of 97. A DUI driver in a van made a left turn into a on coming motorcycle. If your not familiar with this stretch of road it's extremely remote! Second accident was a rider hitting a deer near Spray.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Just traveled both of those roads a few weeks ago. My condolences to their familys. Ride safely everyone. Often times it's what's out of your control that gets you.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I would be interested to see what happens to the drunk van driver.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
In August of 2001 a friend of mine died, Head on crash with a Drunk driver. The prick Blew like 2 times over. He was passing in a no passing zone doing over 60 in a 45 and hit John head on. He also fled the scene.

The asshole Edy Porfirio Reynoso-Ramirez was sentenced to 4.5 years in prison. this was not his first D.U.I. and he was in the county illegally.

There is no Justice.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In August of 2001 a friend of mine died, Head on crash with a Drunk driver. The prick Blew like 2 times over. He was passing in a no passing zone doing over 60 in a 45 and hit John head on. He also fled the scene.

The asshole Edy Porfirio Reynoso-Ramirez was sentenced to 4.5 years in prison. this was not his first D.U.I. and he was in the county illegally.

There is no Justice.
That 4.5 years will probably go towards his future citizenship.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts

There is no Justice.
An illegal hit my son and wife head on, him in a car, wife and son in a pick-up truck; thankfully they both were 'ok'.
Dirtbag had booze and cocaine in his system, no address, no insurance, and after the impact, no pulse.
It killed him instantly, I would have prefered for him to die a little slower.

·
Registered
33 Posts
So sorry to here about the accident on 31. Was just home last week and rode down to paisley on 31. Sure miss all of the CO. However I will say that ever day is an adventure here in SoCal. There is a motorcycle vs car incident here daily.......Motorcycle officer was killed here on the Freeway just yesterday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts