StromTrooper banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

I just wanted to post an official update for HVR 2012. We are definitely having the event April 20-22, 2012 at the Lake Havasu State Park! There's going to be a handful of prizes and giveaways, food, story telling and riding. If you haven't done so already, please register here by the end of February beginning of March so that I can make the reservations for everyone. While you're there, print-off an itinerary to get the scoop (and if you have any suggestions shoot me an email, im open to ideas). This year is sure to be a great time, so saddle up, throw the misses on back if you want, and come visit us in beautiful Lake Havasu City!

Thanks
Jeremy
[email protected]
Registration Havasu V-Strom Roundup - Home -- HavasuVR

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
I've registered and sent out linky to others strommers.
Nearly 300 god forsaken miles across the desert for a good time....OOO Rah!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Looking forward to this event.
Trying to plot out the long way to Havasu from Vegas:thumbup:
Mike

·
$Whatever$
1,598 Posts
Really looking forward to his..........

·
Registered
454 Posts
We have marked our calendar.... Mer & I will be staying at one of the local hotels, but will pay for meals etc when we arrive..... Hoping 2mstone will ride through Flagstaff.... and ride over with Heavy-H and I to the event.... want to take him through Jerome, over Minugs Mtn into Prescott.... then to Skull Valley over some great twisties on Hwy 97 to Hwy 93..... then up to Kingman :thumbup: Looking forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting new riding friends!

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
We have marked our calendar.... Mer & I will be staying at one of the local hotels, but will pay for meals etc when we arrive..... Hoping 2mstone will ride through Flagstaff.... and ride over with Heavy-H and I to the event.... want to take him through Jerome, over Minugs Mtn into Prescott.... then to Skull Valley over some great twisties on Hwy 97 to Hwy 93..... then up to Kingman :thumbup: Looking forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting new riding friends!

I was planning on Flag, then on to Route 66, but I can easily be swayed by a couple of handsome devils like you two! :green_lol: If only there were some birds to see on your route......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts