StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14,166 Posts
I painted my 04 tan and got a horned toad decal set for the tank.
There has been a lot of posts about different logos. Have you searched the google box at the top of the page?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I got the factory decals for the side fairings on mine. I really liked that it's complimentary but subtle. They're a pretty high quality vinyl too. I also added some reflective tape to the tank and top box... I will be experimenting with the side cases too.

I didn't bother with the decals on the top of the tank though as that's covered by my tank bag 98% of the time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,166 Posts
" I also added some reflective tape"

I used to buy a 2 page set of reflective tape from the BMW dealer and cut out my own saddlebag and top box reflective strips to fit.

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
There are Suzuki decals available for/on the non-USA versions of the '14.

I was very tempted to order some. There is a dealership in Canada that provided me with the clear protective decals that Suzuki offers everywhere but here.

I can probably look it up and get you more details when I get home.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Maybe not what you had in mind, but I put reflective rim tape (from Tapeworks) on most of mine. You can go with matching or contrasting color. Has the added benefit of making you more visible from the side in the dark.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thought the same thing about my silver 2016, will be ordering the factory graphics.

I got the factory decals for the side fairings on mine. I really liked that it's complimentary but subtle. They're a pretty high quality vinyl too. I also added some reflective tape to the tank and top box... I will be experimenting with the side cases too.

I didn't bother with the decals on the top of the tank though as that's covered by my tank bag 98% of the time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
This the the decal...
And this might be the Suzuki part number:
990D0-31J07-PAD

This is where I ordered them:
[email protected]

·
Registered
326 Posts
Frankly, I like the subtlety of the my '14.
+1

Off the bike topic, but a buddy of mine at work has his truck blinged out with Dallas Cowboys vinyl magnets and window stickers. I swear his tailgate looks like a refrigerator. Driving home one day, I saw him parked in front of a "massage parlour". Asked him about it the next day and he said he was actually at the convenience store next door. I believe him, but my point is make it too unique and you will be noticed. Aside from the over-the-top Cowboys paraphernalia, his truck wouldn't have caught my attention otherwise. Not good and not bad. Just pointing it out.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Off the bike topic, but a buddy of mine at work has his truck blinged out with Dallas Cowboys vinyl magnets and window stickers. I swear his tailgate looks like a refrigerator. Driving home one day, I saw him parked in front of a "massage parlour". Asked him about it the next day and he said he was actually at the convenience store next door. I believe him, but my point is make it too unique and you will be noticed. Aside from the over-the-top Cowboys paraphernalia, his truck wouldn't have caught my attention otherwise. Not good and not bad. Just pointing it out.
I don’t believe him! Hahaha

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
There is a forum member who makes custom decals. I have been considering a small one for the aluminum tank trim pieces. I'm thinking of making it a bit insider and having it read: V-1039

1 - 20 of 22 Posts