·
Premium Member
842 Posts
I really appreciate good advice.

Reactions: notacop

·
Registered
645 Posts
Yeah, even if you think you have heard it all before, it is a good idea to go over everything again time and time again. I try to get it all indelibly imprinted in my rusty little brain but some leaks out and I go over stuff again every now and then.

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
Never thought or heard of that side stand issue. Hopefully unlikely to happen now.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Good video with some sensible and simple tips. This is not a channel I was aware of, but the other video posts look good too. Thanks.

·
Registered
15,225 Posts
Unless I am pushing forward while sitting on the bile to get off the centerstand, I want the side stand down to help with the worry of schlepping the bike of the stand, especially if it's loaded. After 50 years of practice I'm not in agreement with this one.

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
I like the guy.......easy to follow, and appears to be a good teacher, not just a "lecturer". I HAVE crunched my toes (wearing tennis shoes) while pushing my bikes around in the garage with the kickstand down.........it HURTS!!!!!! I guess I'm more afraid of dropping it (kickstand up) than squishing toes.....

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
All good stuff ...excellent thoughts....well presented. You think you think of everything, but sometimes you don't (at least I don't).

Reactions: Hogges
1 - 14 of 14 Posts