StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know when the 09s hit the showroom floors?

Also - any insight into what colors will be available?

Thansk - :confused:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm wondering the same thing. I'm highly considering getting a V-Strom but if the 09's come out in the next month, I may hold off until they hit the showrooms. If I have to wait to save a few buck on an "old" model I wouldn't mind.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TWP - thanks for the Link - my search skills are no match for your linking ability d;-) (Just watched Kung Fu Panda :D )

Do you know when the new models make it to the US dealers? My dealer here in Bartlesville has great deals on the Wees - as long as you want black no ABS. I'm hoping it will be easier to pick up an ABS Wee for the 09 model.

Thanks -

·
Registered
3 Posts
No thanks necessary. :) Sorry, don't know when they'll hit dealerships. But I just finished my MSF course today & am seriously considering a Wee, so it'd help me to know, too. It'll give me a date to save money & convince my wife by. ;)

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
was at My dealer's yesterday,

He said he went all over New England & N.Y., in the last 6 months picking up stroms in Manchester,N.H., Central Ma., & south central N.Y......
Every Dl he could get he purchased from the dealers... of all the Stromswas able to get 1 DL-650ABS out of the 1/2 dz. he bought... Only 1 left is flat blk 650 nonABS .. with no others due till fall....... No 1K's at all:bom_glasses:
Now,as far as I know no '09 models are due till late Oct. :confused:
I was looking for an '07 or '08 1k for a possible upgrade....:eek6:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info...

Thinking I might get in line for an 09 -

Whish the ABS was available in something besides black / grey.

Why are the non-black bikes so hard to find?? Does Suzuki just not make that many of them or are they just more popular?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts