StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a beat to death topic, but If Suzuki has already made all the 08 models and some dealers are not receiving an ample supply [mine stated he has his order and thats it] he also stated Suzuki would buy back any model [08] that he wanted to give up. I could see a total upgrade, or a total change of model approaching,that would not surprize me. It would give them all of 08 to develop the changes, and be ready in 09, with upgraded or a new model. The Bandit disappeared one year with out a word, and reappeared the next year with new engine and varous upgrades. As did Kawaskai's "Connie".The 1000 line just received a different paint job for 08, the 650 received the same and an ABS option, if you can find one. I doubt we will ever know for certain, untill we see the 09's on the floor. Oh well ,just a thought. CMS

·
Registered
797 Posts
In an effort to prevent cruelty to animals, I'm not going to partake in beating this dead horse. But... if they do introduce a redesigned DL650/DL1000/DL800/whatever for next year, it'll be a first year model. I don't know about you, but I don't buy first year anything. Early adopters never win.

·
0 Posts
Again??? :rolleyes:

I just don't see the point to "speculate" on this topic.

Instead, why don't you just call Suzuki and ask them flat out..."Are you coming out with 'new' 2009 Models".

Report back when you've got answers.

BTD.

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
I would be interested in investigating the mileage/performance of a future dl800 when my 650 gets ragged out. All the farkle money would be lost in resale of my 07650, so I'd probably just dream about them a few years.

·
Banned
944 Posts
I would be interested in investigating the mileage/performance of a future dl800 when my 650 gets ragged out. All the farkle money would be lost in resale of my 07650, so I'd probably just dream about them a few years.
If gas slips up to $10 per gallon (many predict it will in the next couple years), that 650 is going to be looking better and better by the second.

·
Registered
114 Posts
After reading this topic, I'm going to go have a drink.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts