I am in the market for the Wee-Strom ABS model, and I had just put in a deposit for the bike 3 days ago. The dealer could not make any promises to me, but he did offer $8200 OTD on it. I know there is a lot of back order and promises from dealers from another thread, and I was wondering, if I was going to do a bit of riding on dirt roads and such if I really want the ABS. I'm conflicted in making a decision on it, if I want the ABS. It's mostly going to be for a commute to and from work, but on the weekends, I'd like to take it out with a bunch of buddies for dirt roads, back roads & un-maintained. Anyone have any input?