StromTrooper banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Welfare Funder
376 Posts
There is PDF versions in the net to download. If you need I can email it to you.
I didn't realize there was an electronic version of the manual. I purchased mine from the dealer.

If you are referring to a free version of the manual that is downloadable, I do believe that would be an illegal copy.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
Right. Suzuki only provides a paper manual. Electronic manuals are pirated copies. People were trying to tell me the manuals at http://www.partshark.com were legal. Notice the Suzuki manuals are no longer at that site.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
Again, all electronic Suzuki manuals are pirated. Scans are done as image scans or OCR scans. OCR scans recognize text. They are still pirated. From the site rules:

"You are responsible for your own posts; images, text, messages and any other content. Stromtrooper.com shall not be held responsible for member-posted content in violation of copyright law. Links to copyrighted materials such as unauthorized (by suzuki) downloadable/ photocopied, etc manuals will result in a member being suspended or banned."

I'll leave it to the moderators to decide how to handle copyrighted material transfer by PM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts