StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have owned this bike for about a week now. Just want to say how much I like the way it handles, and performs. I rode a Triumph Sprint ST for 12 years but, it became a tornado victim when a big red oak tree fell on my garage. The VStrom is looking to be a great choice as I am smiling big since purchasing it. Was able to hit the VStrom gathering at the Iron Horse in Stecoah, NC last Friday 5/13 and it was a good gathering despite the rain on Friday afternoon. Looking forward to learning about & maintaining this fine motorcycle.
Roadduster:thumbup:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome to the fold! Have an '07 myself I picked up in February. Seem's the '07's are hitting that certain mileage and becoming available. Mine was owned by the dealer himself and had been well maintained. Waited two years to pay off my truck before I went looking for one and was disapointed there were no new "leftovers" within 500 miles. Was worth the 100 mile round trip to get this one. Best choice I've made in awhile.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Foglifter. I was fortunate in finding my ride, as I stopped by a motorcycle shop to visit the manager I had met recently. I spied a '07 VStrom 1000 in his shop and found out it was his and was for sale. He has owned 4 VStroms over the years and claims they are his favorite. It is now mine, and it has about $3K of accessories on it, just about everything you'd need or want. Have been looking for a while, and found this one 2 miles from the house! What luck. Sounds like you are as happy with yours too.
Roadduster:mrgreen:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Loving my 07 Vee as well. Got it about 3 months ago and it came with 1200 miles on it. Have logged about 1300 miles on it in 3 months in spite of nasty, cold, snowy, rainy, sleety, squally Montana weather. Many more to come (miles, hopefully not squally weathers)! :) Welcome to the club! m

1 - 4 of 4 Posts