StromTrooper banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder if anyone has any inside info. RE: what Suzuki plans to do promotion-wise after Saturday... My guess is that they will align with Honda and Kawasaki and offer 3.99% financing. I also would guess that dealers will be more willing to negotiate prices given the resulting decrease in demand...

Any thoughts?

--John

·
Registered
438 Posts
I wonder if anyone has any inside info. RE: what Suzuki plans to do promotion-wise after Saturday... My guess is that they will align with Honda and Kawasaki and offer 3.99% financing. I also would guess that dealers will be more willing to negotiate prices given the resulting decrease in demand...

Any thoughts?
I doubt any offer will continue in my view, but get this, at least one dealer "guarantees" me that you can qualify on march 31st for 0% and the you have 30 days to make your deal. Another says that while you have 30 days "credit approval" that the Suzuki deal will expire and you can no longer get the bike at 0%. The finance co says that if you are approved the that is that, they don't care what Suzuki says.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, guess what troopers:

From the Suzuki Website:

Scooters and Motorcycles purchased from a participating Suzuki dealer between 4/1/12 and 5/31/2012. Offer subject to change without notice. An example of monthly payment required on a purchase where the Amount Financed is $7,500, your Down Payment is $0 with 60 monthly payments of $125.00 each. ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE 0%.

HURRAY!!!

A respite for us procrastinators....:hurray:

--John

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Are you sure? My stealer doesn't seem to be. He said the 0% deal ended yesterday as did Hondas.

God my dealer doesn't know shit. :furious:

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Yeah, I see they extended it until the end of May. They just aren't using GE capital any more.

The stealer is just out to line his pocket, not to know what the hell they are talking about. :thumbdown:

One thing my contract says is if you miss a payment you get a $40 late fee or 5%.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yeah, I see they extended it until the end of May. They just aren't using GE capital any more.

The stealer is just out to line his pocket, not to know what the hell they are talking about. :thumbdown:

One thing my contract says is if you miss a payment you get a $40 late fee or 5%.
I'm not sure they ever were using GE, mine went through Sheffield, in fact over the last four years I've bought three different Suzukis on variations of this plan and all were on Sheffield.

·
Registered
74 Posts
well, I panicked and dove in yesterday - Fox Orange and got the 0% and it went through GE.

And the only reason I did beside the 0% was that the dealer gave me a higher trade-in on my SV650s.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts