StromTrooper banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody here taken advantage of this offer yet? If so what's your credit score have to look like to actually get 0%?

I'm seriously tempted to get a new V-Strom....

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Many, many, many people have jumped on Suzuki's 0% financing offering... Too bad it is only in the US right now...

·
Registered
542 Posts
Go apply, I haven't payed interest on any vehicle for the last 15 yrs. It's much better then putting down a large down payment. You still pay the same and you get to keep your cash in the bank.

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
You will have $0 monthly payments, 'cuz there aren't any stroms left to buy. They're just about sold out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cycle Country Honda/Suzuki in Salem, Oregon had 6 V-Stroms when I was there yesterday...a red 2012 DL1000, a white 2011 DL650, two orange 2012 DL650s and a black DL650 adventure.

I'm working on getting one of the orange ones with the 0%

Talk to John there, he has taken great care of me!!

503 378 0532

·
Registered
39 Posts
sorry to jump the thread here but its somewhat appropriate i think.... need some Friendly Advice on the 0 percent thing? I know there are variables to this question but just wondering what others think of which way to go?

new 2012 650 with the 0% for 5 years (financing 5300.00 of the cost) new price 8300?

or.... 2009 650 with 6000 miles, 3 Givi hard bags, V stream windshield and financing 3200.00 at approx. 5% for 4 years... asking price 6200

what would you do? thanks...Nodakker.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Has anybody here taken advantage of this offer yet? If so what's your credit score have to look like to actually get 0%?

I'm seriously tempted to get a new V-Strom....
I did. The financing info on the Suzuki website does not give the specific credit score requirements, but it is easy to apply online with Sheffield Financial and they will get back to you very quickly - first with an email directing you to call, then when you call, they tell you if you're approved.

You can also do this in person at the dealer.

Great deal, great bike, glad I went for it.

EV

·
Registered
132 Posts
According to my dealer the 0% is for all levels of credit. So it's an all or nothing situation.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I did it.......0 down 0% for five years, was approved instantly.....I like it !!:hurray:

·
Registered
386 Posts
I can't even find on the Canadian Zuk website what interest rates they are offering right now. Sure as hell ain't 0%.

·
Registered
120 Posts
0 %

I just did it - on an 11 (Still new on the floor.)

There are a couple of 2012's within driving distance of where I live but not at my local dealer where I'd been visiting and looking at the 09s/10s and 11s for for last couple of years.

I'd decided I wanted a Weestrom way before I heard about all the great things the 2012's offer so if they hadn't have made all those improvements I'd have still purchased one. But, I was able to get the 2011 with a significant price reduction PLUS 0% so it made sense for me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts