StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my 2nd farkle, the madstad bracket. Hoping that it really helps with the wind buffeting. Also hope it lasts UN-scathed longer than the first farkle, the SW Motech crash bars. :thumbup:

Yankeepac

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am ready to pull the trigger on getting a Madstad bracket and the 20" Adventure shield. Seems like a pretty good price if bought together.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I bought the large size California Scientific shield and rode 1k+ miles last month. Was wonderful compared to stock. I don't even think I need the MadStad, to be honest.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I ordered my Madstad before I even had the bike. Glad I did. I didn't enjoy riding above 100km/h before I installed it, now it is quite comfortable.

I will eventually upgrade the screen too but it is now quite far down the farkle priority list.

·
Registered
8 Posts
A Madstad bracket is one of my favorite mods so far. Its funny though that with all the adjustability it provides, once I got it set in the "right" spot I haven't touched it.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Just ordered my 2nd farkle, the madstad bracket. Hoping that it really helps with the wind buffeting. Also hope it lasts UN-scathed longer than the first farkle, the SW Motech crash bars. :thumbup:

Yankeepac
I bet you are happy that you added crash bars first.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bet you are happy that you added crash bars first.
they are a little scratched and bent even on one side.
The turn signal has now been replaced with a buell signal and looks great too. (unintended farkle):thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts