Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wasatch Mnts, Utah
Up and back bars? Compatible with the scotts?
I'd like to move my grips at least/around 1" up & 1" back but I want to keep my column compatible with a Scott's stabilizer for when the 2012 fitment kit arrives. It seems as though the best way to achieve this is different bars.
Do you have a recommendation?
ps -- I love the 14t counter shaft sprocket UG you sent me. I can almost crawl! It makes me wonder about a 13t, perhaps before my next trip to the Himal! :mrgreen:
After my scott's (and a polish of the cajones), I should be ready for the Isle of Man. :mod_lol::laugh:
• Indian Himalaya:Gangotri-Shimla-Manali-Pavarti-Spiti-Leh-Kargil-Padum-Sringhar-Daramsala (3 mo.--2x)
• Kazakstan-Krygyzstan-Tajikistan-Xin Xiang to Lhasa, Tibet on China 219!-Nepal (7 months)
• Santiago, Chile to Ushuia Argentina and up to Cusco, Peru (7 months)
• Peruvian Andes (3 months)
• N Chile - Medellin, Colombia (3 months)
• Cartegena, CO to N Chile (3 months)[/SIZE]