that would like to do some work to it for me against payment of course?
I CAN take it to the suzy shop but there are quite a few things I was going to have done to it
and it's prolly gonna cost a pretty penny to get it done there and needless to say, I'm looking
to save some money on this.
I DO believe in supporting my local dealers and itís a good thing to do for when you want to ask the occasional question but then, there IS the question of having the money.
I can pay cash or trade for stuff or my services. Whichever suits you better.
I have some Vee stuff if youíre interested.
Hereís what I need done:
1. Stator is not charging so that needs to be replaced and possibly rectifier and magnets.
2. Iím getting the modified Clutch basket to fix the chudder.
3. Putting on a Stebel Horn bracket and horn
4. Adding some rocker switches to the bike
5. Adding volt meter
6. Hook up the brake lights to the Givi E55 Maxia case.
7. Fix the leaking reservoir (coolant and someone suspected it was leaking at this T connection)
8. Hook up the Shorai Li-Ion charging cable so that itís outside and I donít have to remove the seat to charge it.
9. Hook up lights and relays for the extra lights so that theyíre ready to hook up
10. Replace levers because the ones I have now are a little far away for my fingers.
11. Replace grips with Grab On grips
12. Hook up a License plate LED
13. Disconnect the Park settingÖĒYou can cut the brown wire from the ignition switch and connect the bike side of the cut brown wire to the green wire.Ē
14. Disconnect the cruise control kit
15. On off switch for the headlights
Right now, the bike isnít charging the batteries at all and I literally canít go anywhere so Iím in a bit of a hurry to get this done. I had made some plans based on having the bike and this of course throws a huge monkey wrench in them.