Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wasatch Mnts, Utah
Changing tires in Missoula?....
Hey all, on a two weeks into a 7 week tour (SLC--Yellowstone--Black Hills--Big Horns--Liby--N Cascases--Olympics--Cascades--Sierras--SLC) on my strom and have some Mitas tires arriving in Missoula on 7/24. I need a decent place to get em mounted up. I'll also be looking to lift the tank and replace the air filter.
I have few tools and can only work in my brothers yard with no shade, so I'd appreciate a recommendation for a place to swap tire that won't be too costly, hopefully ride in.
• Indian Himalaya:Gangotri-Shimla-Manali-Pavarti-Spiti-Leh-Kargil-Padum-Sringhar-Daramsala (3 mo.--2x)
• Kazakstan-Krygyzstan-Tajikistan-Xin Xiang to Lhasa, Tibet on China 219!-Nepal (7 months)
• Santiago, Chile to Ushuia Argentina and up to Cusco, Peru (7 months)
• Peruvian Andes (3 months)
• N Chile - Medellin, Colombia (3 months)
• Cartegena, CO to N Chile (3 months)[/SIZE]