I am planning a two-up tour of Central and Western, VA for Saturday if anyone wants to join in.
1) NoVA to Charlottesville via mostly backroads (Nokesville Rd. to 29 to 15 to 522 to 615 to 20). Late Breakfast/Brunch in C-ville.
2) South to Scottsville via mostly backroads (29 to 708 to 20)
3) West to Wintergreen via Schuyler (626 to 6 to Rockfish river rd! and back to 6 and 151)
4) North on the BRP to Waynesboro (664 to BRP to 250)
5 250 West to the WV Border and Reddish Knob (250 to 42 to 257)
6) Early dinner in Harrisonburg (Calhoun's...mmmmm)
7) Twighlight tour up 11N to 211E and over the mountain
8) Warrenton for Ice Cream and 29/28 back to Nova
GPS is telling me 370 miles and 8.5 hours. With stops I'll estimate total travel time at 11-12 hrs. We're planning on departing at about 7:30am Should be good weather, roads, and food. Me and the Mrs. are psyched. We'd be happy to meet new faces if anyone's interested.