Must Do Rides in the Northeast U.S and Canada - Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums
New England Maine, VT, NH, RI, CT, Mass

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 07-21-2014, 11:42 PM Thread Starter
Stromthusiast!
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Eastern Massachusetts
Posts: 60
Thumbs up Must Do Rides in the Northeast U.S and Canada

I have put together a web page of the Must Do Rides in the Northeast U.S. and Canada. These are meant to be the rides that you would ride 100 miles out of your way to ride. I have tried to hit most States and Provinces. I have tried to only include those rides that can easily be completed in one day so no Gaspe Ride etc. I may include a couple more - I am thinking about it. I would greatly appreciated comments and suggestions.

http://www.newenglandriders.org/Best...t_Do_Rides.htm
epconde is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 Old 07-22-2014, 06:09 AM
Stromthusiast!
 
newhoco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: newmarket ontario Canada
Posts: 528
Thank you !

If you have been participating in RichW's excellent NEVA rallies , they have been centered in some of these fantastic riding areas , all of which deserve a lot more riding / research !

Alex .

Not all my lucid moments are consecutive .
newhoco is offline  
post #3 of 6 Old 07-22-2014, 07:42 AM Thread Starter
Stromthusiast!
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Eastern Massachusetts
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by newhoco View Post
Thank you !

If you have been participating in RichW's excellent NEVA rallies , they have been centered in some of these fantastic riding areas , all of which deserve a lot more riding / research !

Alex .
My pleasure.
epconde is offline  
 
post #4 of 6 Old 07-22-2014, 08:43 AM
$tromtrooper
 
chirosyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Adirondacks N.Y. beside Lake George
Posts: 2,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by epconde View Post
I have put together a web page of the Must Do Rides in the Northeast U.S. and Canada. These are meant to be the rides that you would ride 100 miles out of your way to ride. I have tried to hit most States and Provinces. I have tried to only include those rides that can easily be completed in one day so no Gaspe Ride etc. I may include a couple more - I am thinking about it. I would greatly appreciated comments and suggestions.

http://www.newenglandriders.org/Best...t_Do_Rides.htm
Epconde,
Fantastic research and posting. Looked up the Adirondacks where I live and ride, and you were spot on. I will look at the other locations, and certainly partake of the rides. Much appreciate the work you have done, and will bookmark the site.

Congrats on a great job!
chirosyd is online now  
post #5 of 6 Old 07-22-2014, 08:56 AM Thread Starter
Stromthusiast!
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Eastern Massachusetts
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by chirosyd View Post
Epconde,
Fantastic research and posting. Looked up the Adirondacks where I live and ride, and you were spot on. I will look at the other locations, and certainly partake of the rides. Much appreciate the work you have done, and will bookmark the site.

Congrats on a great job!
Thank you!
epconde is offline  
post #6 of 6 Old 07-22-2014, 10:34 AM
Stromthusiast!
 
Tnkrplt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Mechanic Falls, Maine
Posts: 1,188
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to Tnkrplt
Feel free to add these routes to the ME and NH sections. They're from my Peep Show rides I host in the Fall. They do include some dirt and not maintained in winter roads.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Gs&usp=sharing

Pete

13 Wee
09 Yamaha WR250R (Sold)
08 Stealth Wee (Sold)
04 Savage (Sold)

Last edited by Tnkrplt; 07-22-2014 at 10:36 AM.
Tnkrplt is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome