What Kinda Bike Is That?
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Mount Desert Island, Maine
6 V-Strom Sightings, NH & ME 08-17-08
1) A black one riding with a couple of friends in Sandwich, NH at 10:10 AM
2) Two DL-650s from Quebec heading up RT 112 out of Woodstock, NH, (I passed you.), around 12:00 PM.
3) Blue DL-650........I can't remember, but we made "eye contact".
4) Red DL-650 in Newport, Maine. Just getting off of Rt 95 and I was getting on.
5) Red DL-650 on RT 1A in Holden, Maine.
2007 DL-650 (I gave away in 2012 with 111,000 + miles)
"A word grows to a thought; a thought to an idea; an idea to an act. All the pieces are put together, and the whole is yours."
1942, Beryl Markham: "West With the Night"
"You can talk about doing a thing until everyone finally talks you out of it, or you can actually do the thing"
James Baldwin "Across Islands and Oceans"