My wife and I will be leaving for Eureka Springs, AR at 9:00am Sat morning. We would be happy to show you some great twisty roads on the way . Our route will be:
1. Meet at the Quik Trip at I44 & 161st E Ave at 9:00 am
2. East on I44 to 412E
3. East on 412 scenic to Hwy 82 N
4. 82N to Salina and the intersection of Hwy 20
5. Take a right at intersection thru Kenwood indian Reservation
6. Take left after Kenwood school thru the Wildlife management are
7. Take a left West at Hwy 20 for 1.5 miles, take a right (N) on hwy 28 for 2 miles Take a right(E) on (we call it the Zena Turnpike) but it is named something else.
8..proceed East on Zena Turnpike to Jay, take hwy 20 East to SW city MO
9. Head N out of SW City on 43, intersect hwy 90 to Noel, MO
10. Proceed E until hwy 90 T's in to hwy ??, take ?? South to (Left onto Hwy 112E
11. Take a hard right at the end of 112 on hwy FF East to hwy FF to hwy 86E to Hwy 23 South into eureka springs, Ark
12. You guys are on your own after that, I am going to Bubbas for some BarBQue......You have to find your own way home.
Kieth in Tulsa 918-446-2245