Living the Stereotype
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Henderson County, NC
It's almost not to late to change your story to something more heroic than a laddericular misstep. Heal quick, Dancer.
At any rate, I think there's nothing your bikes would like more than a daily flogging in the picturesque and technically demanding roads of the Southern Blue Ridge Mountains at Norm's Blue Ridge Mountains Motorcycle Spa.
- Think of the fresh, moist morning mountain mist providing much-needed aromatherapy to your bikes' combustion chambers and massaging the exhaust pipes tips as it exits.
- Imagine the evening sun caressing the braless tank and bare fenders as the bike leans from left to right and ridge tops are exhilaratingly circumnavigated through long shadows and golden sunlight.
- Feel the exfoliation of the tires as they luxuriate in a heated asphalt rub.
- Feel the fairings' pores cleansed by the invigorating juices of insects during an early-evening open-air facial along a winding river road.
- Then your bike can take an energizing plunge in the waters of one of the many trout streams crossing the elegant lacework of unpaved mountain roads surrounded by the whisper of pines and a chorus of crickets.
- As the stars come out one by one, your bike will rest deeply and soundly and recharge overnight under a 7 thread count polyester tarp in our elegantly rustic accomodations.
- In the morning your bike will be fully relaxed and as it begins to stir, the oil fill plug will be gently and lovingly tugged free and a warm, lubricating blend will be drizzled into the quivering crankcase opening as the fluid seeps into all the little places yearning for it's life-giving goodness.
Sent from my Hewlett-Packard 75C, using the Flying Merkel motorcycle app.
Stromin'Nroman NC28729, USA
DL650A K7 (Greywolf Moto Lab's R&D test mule) June 1, 2012 - present
DL650A K7 April 23, 2007 - January 6, 2012, RIP
"Look here brother, who you jivin' with that cosmik debris?" Frank Zappa, 1975
Last edited by Stromin'Nroman; 05-20-2011 at 10:33 AM.